Yeah, they have done a pretty good job the last couple of years with their April Fools joke. Last year was the windmills on Bays Mtn, and the year before the Nessie in Fort Patrick Henry Lake.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yeah, they have done a pretty good job the last couple of years with their April Fools joke. Last year was the windmills on Bays Mtn, and the year before the Nessie in Fort Patrick Henry Lake.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Apparently they couldn't even come up with an original prank!
[ QUOTE ]
Turn off your radio. Deejays love to pull practical jokes on April Fools' Day. In 1989, KSLX-FM in Scottsdale, Ariz., broadcast the claim that the station had been taken hostage by Pima Indians, prompting calls to the police. WCCC-AM/FM in Hartford, Conn., told listeners on April 1, 1990, that a volcano had erupted not far away. San Diego's KGB-FM alerted listeners on April 1, 1993, that the space shuttle Discovery had been rerouted from Edwards Air Force Base to a local airport. Thousands showed up to view the landing despite the fact that the spacecraft was earthbound that day. It's not just shock jocks pulling the pranks"?you can't trust NPR, either. Its "humorists" have aired pieces on portable zip codes you can take with you when you move (2004), federal health care for pets (2002), and advertisements projected onto the moon (2000).
[/ QUOTE ]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I guess not. Last years was done much better because the "group" who funded the windmills over Bays Mountain's intials spelled out April Fools.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
I guess not. Last years was done much better because the "group" who funded the windmills over Bays Mountain's intials spelled out April Fools.
[/ QUOTE ]
Photo by Loof Lirpa (April Fool) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i have to admit i liked the nessy one from a couple years ago the best haha
"Not everything that is good for you always feels good for you." -Lance Armstrong
Bookmarks